Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Time to start listening to my own advice

The other week it was Viacom buying Neopets. Now I hear that MySpace (or more appropriately, their parent company Intermix) is getting bought by News Corp. I'm starting to realize that I should listen to my own advice and buy stock in companies that I believe will be on the leading edge of today's marketing revolution. The :30 TV spot (in it's current format), won't be around much longer and companies/sites like Neopets, MySpace, Habbo Hotel, etc will be leading players in tomorrow's media landscape. This trend of consolidation is bound to continue as big media wakes up to the harsh reality. Now if I can just figure out who Time Warner or GE will buy next in order to compete....

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

want to know the best site to learn about internet marketing?
www.ebizbriefcase.com

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave Knox you can't be serious!

You simply can't argue with proof. Let's do this, click this link and then tell me the proof does not matter. - promotion

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

This post Time to start listening to my own advice is a great post! I've done a lot of searching for similar information related to family and I thought you might be interested in another site I found. This site has plenty of free information and articles about family. Check it out if you get a chance. I'm sure you will be able to find more information there that may help you come up with more family topics and ideas to write about.

Take care,
Courtney

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about 360 box order x and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about 360 box order x so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by 360 box order x

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home