Thursday, June 09, 2005

Brand Immersion hits NYC

The Tribeca Grand Hotel, a place that many consider the hippest hotel in NYC, has created a true brand experience with their iStudio Director's Cut hotel room. Branded hotel rooms have been popping up all over the place with even companies like Nickelodean getting into the game with Holiday Inn. I find this to be a great thing for both hotels and for brands. For hotels, you offer something different and a chance to underwrite the cost of upgrading rooms. Plus you can likely charge more this unique room. For brands, you get hours of exposure with consumers and a chance for your consumers to try your products. I especially see this as a great opportunity for tech companies. Think of a Microsoft/Xbox 360 suite where consumers can play games before you see they are released, a sampling with thought leaders where they pay to experience your brand. The opportunities are endless, as long as they are done right that is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my visitors from www.dreamry.com and am glad I did! I actually got sales! Yay!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my visitors from www.dreamry.com and am glad I did! I actually got sales! Yay!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave Knox,
I was just passing looking for Unique Visitors links on the blogger site and found your Brand Immersion hits NYC blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home